Thank you for visiting!
My intention is that your visit provides you with everything you need to begin a journey to your best self. Feel free to look around.
But if you are ready to get more out of your relationship, have experienced trauma, struggle with anxiety, or you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please observe these COVID-19 Protocols in the Office
For the safety and wellbeing of all visitors, we ask you observe the following protocols while visiting the office:
- Please DO NOT come to the office if you are in quarantine due to recent travel, contact tracing, or potential known exposure to someone diagnosed with or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please DO NOT come to the office if you are sick, especially if you have a fever, cough, and/or runny nose.
- Please wear a mask or face covering that covers your entire nose and mouth while in the waiting room.
- Please use the hand sanitizer and wipes provided to maintain safe and proper hand hygiene.
- Clinicians will have the option of taking your temperature and you may be sent home if your temperature exceeds 99.5 degrees.
Struggling with a pornography addiction? CLICK HERE for a FREE Trial of Covenant Eyes